Phénicia Conseil Group is looking for a SOC ANALYST based in Angola for a Multi-national group
- The SOC (Security Operation Center),working in shifts , is responsible to detect and respond to any type of attack or attempt of attack against the organization.
- SOC Analyst is a key position in the Security Operations Center responsible to monitor and to identify threats and attacks based on set of tools the SOC is operating.
- Monitor security platforms such as SIEM and EDR to detect abnormal activities and attempts of attacks.
- The SOC Analyst is expected to use the tools and to conduct thorough investigation to determine if the identified activity is a real incident or not, and what is the level of risk the organization is facing.
- Reports to the SOC manager.
- Interfaces with all IT and security teams on the customer side and internally.
- Participating in periodical SOC and customers meeting.
Expat Contract, based in Angola
Skills and requirements:
- Respond to alerts according to pre-defined playbooks and procedures.
- Investigate alerts and incidents, leveraging all available tools such as SIEM, EDR, EPS, Firewalls, Ips Threat intelligence and more.
- Determine the severity and the priority of the incident.
- Escalate to relevant stakeholders to resolve the incident.
- Extract conclusions and recommendations and implement where possible.
- Provide feedbacks on areas which require improvement (e.g., SOC processes and documents).
- Managing fluent communication with customers and with internal stakeholders.
- Preparing shift/daily/weekly and monthly reports.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good writing skills.
- Analitical thinking, attention to details.
- Customer oriented.
- Good understanding in networks, IT and cyber security.
- Previous experience in working hands-on on security platforms, especially on SIEM platforms.
Education, Training and Languages
- BSC or graduate in Computer science, Information Technologies, or Information Security.
- Advantage: CEH/GCIAH/GCIA/GSEC/GIAC/SANS/CREST certification.
- Cyber security trainings or certifications will be preferred.
- Knowledge in common protocols such as TCP/IP.
- English at professional level, Portuguese big advantage.
To apply: email@example.com
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org