For a multi-national group with a vast overall experience in developing, designing, implementing and managing sustainable, long-term and large-scale turnkey projects, working in collaboration with governmental and private entities and providing financing solutions whenever necessary. A group who is, dedicated in meeting the most diverse needs of developing countries and growing societies around the world.
Phénicia Conseil Group is looking for:
Senior BD Manager – Education
Expat Contract, Based in Senegal or Ivory Coast
Position summary and responsibilities:
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the development and deliverance of Education projects. (turnkey proposal). The ideal candidate will be able to build key client relationships, identify and generate new business opportunities in the education sector, from building new facilities to developing and managing all aspects of Education. ( from childhood to higher education, formal and professional, Vocational training, e/Online and more), negotiate and sign contracts B2G, B2B, B2C.
- Generate new business opportunities that will lead and result in signed contracts.
- Collect, analyse and produce business plans, concept papers, project ideas.
- Drive impactful engagements with key strategic partners
- Research and build relationships/partnerships with potential new clients and decision makers
- Maintain fruitful relationships with existing clients
- Effectively manage large scale, complex contracts negotiations and close new business deals
- Achieve short & long-term strategic goals
- Work individually but also a team player
- Improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth
Skills and requirements:
- Minimum BA in Business Management or equivalent.
- Proven experience in Business Development in the area of Education (Education from childhood to higher education, formal and professional, Vocational training, e/Online and more)
- 5+ years working experience in global business development/projects roles
- Business and commercial understanding
- Proven ability in gathering and writing business plans, concept papers, projects content, PPT
- Proven negotiation and deal closing skills.
- Proven experience in promoting and leading large projects.
- Quick learner and eager to develop and improve
- Knowledge of the country’s environment will be an advantage
- Mother Tongue French and English at professional level
Send Yours cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com