Nom de la société : Subsidiary of a multi-national group, designing and implementing sustainable water and wastewater solutions
To create a real difference in the lives of millions of people
Phénicia Conseil for a subsidiary of a multi-national group, designing and implementing sustainable water and wastewater solutions in the residential, agricultural, and industrial sectors in several countries in Africa, is looking for a:
Senior Accountant/Finance Manager
Amsterdam – The Netherlands , Local employment
We are looking for a Senior Finance Manager who will build the finance department for a new office located in Amsterdam from scratch.
To create a real difference in the lives of millions of people, our client customizes each of its projects to the customer’s needs, transferring the know-how to support the local workforce, and on service and maintenance to secure the project’s future.
Skills and requirements:
- + 6 years of hands-on experience in the field of accounting which you have preferably gathered within a multinational company.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting or equivalent (e.g. ACCA, CFA, CPA, CIIA).
- Solid knowledge international accounting standards; GAAP and SOX compliance experience.
- Attention to detail, ability to structure, prioritize work in order to deliver against multiple deadlines.
- Strong competences in Excel and ERP systems.
- Dutch & English proficiency (written & verbal) French or Portuguese (asset).
To apply send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com