Nom de la société : Intenational group ,world market leader in Compaction Technology
Phenicia Conseil for an intenational group ,world market leader in Compaction Technology, producing and distributing machines for the compaction of soils and fulfilling a wide variety of different requirements , covering the entire range of road construction and heavy dam construction and offering different services, is looking for a :
Regional Field Inspector – West Africa ( M/W)
Expat Contract : he/she will be based in one of the West African country.
- Dealer and customer support west Africa
Develop solutions on site according to specific local requirements, customer or dealer requirements under consideration of the respective technical and organizational framework. Coordination with Central Service or relevant authority in Service & Solutions and Regional Sales Management.
Maintain and channel communication between dealers/customers and HQ. Respond to inquiries from dealers / customers (product information, problem solving, specific requirements… etc.) in a timely, professional and competent manner. Development of concepts and measures to secure specified quality standards.
- Sales Support West Africa (parts and machines)
Present application possibilities and functionalities of machines, aggregates, spare parts and services. Develop sales opportunities for new assemblies, systems and spare parts at the customer’s premises in cooperation with dealership. Determine the customer’s requirements by means of expert advice. Demonstrate economic potential and customer/dealer benefits for machines and any Aftersales products.Provide information to part sales and market development with regard to specific regional customer requirements and competitive products. Participate in the joint development of solutions for these requirements with HQ and dealership Support definition of repair kits for new products and, if necessary, encourage further development.
- Coordination Dealer/Customer Contacts
Providing logistic and technical support to regional Dealership service operations in the event of technical problem solving (product information, warranty, goodwill agreement, spare parts purchasing).Support inventory management for parts at Dealership to ensure optimized local availability of parts.In the case of critical warranty claims, support evaluation of defective parts, clarifying causes, determination of scope of damage/repair and forward a warranty recommendation for decision to HQ.Planning and implementing measures to ensure the availability of the machines and development of machine inspection programs in cooperation with Dealership.Decide on warranty services to a defined extent.Monthly report to the HQ about the performance of West African dealers in services issues.
- Training Courses
Ensure service and application support during new product launch in region.
- Plan and conduct basic on-site trainings as well as
- regular training of dealer technical service teams to maintain sustainable qualification level Contents for both training types: product technology, product safety, functionalities and suitable applications as well as troubleshooting and structured rectification of specific technical failures.Taking regional conditions and different basic knowledge of the participants into account.Monthly report to the HQ about the development of the training program.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Engineering or Technology Degree/or Bachelor degree or similar
- + 5 ,five years relevant professional experience in similar industry, road construction machine business preferred.
- Ability to communicate in French and English it is a MUST
- Language effectively Arabian in addition preferred.
- Ability to independently plan work schedule, task, perform self-quality checks and follow procedures.
- Willingness for intense travel activity within West Africa up to 80% required.
To apply send CV in English to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com