Nom de la société : Subsidiary of an International group
Phénicia Conseil, for a subsidiary of an International group with representations in several countries in Africa, who designs and implements sustainable water and wastewater solutions in the residential, agricultural, and industrial sectors, developing projects in water technologies, desalination, irrigation, and wastewater treatment, is looking for a:
Local, Abidjan – Ivory Coast
Managing a team of engineers / experts and supervise the construction of projects in accordance with specification ensuring the quality and execution in the time and budget, to guarantee the client’s satisfaction.
Daily and weekly coordination with Client and Contractors of all engineering, procurement and field activities.
Daily and weekly planning of all relevant staff activities.
Weekly and monthly follow-up of each contractor’s progress of work and preparation of related reports.
Review and approval of contractors’ certificates (Measurements) and approve the invoices in accordance. Request que invoice’s payments.
Follow-up of equipment delivery time, coordinate and attendee FAT and SAT (when applicable).
Maintain and manage (update) the documentation of the project as per the company standards and defined procedures.
Maintain in the proper conditions all the materials and equipment on site and create an inventory list at the end of the project with the remaining materials as well ensure its transportation to the company yard.
Inspection at the end of the liability period and preparation of the final take-over certificate and final completion project’s report.
Support the PMR with updated data for the reports of the project status.
Follow at site the relevant metrics of project for the civil and electromechanical works.
Ensure the quality of the civil works and the compliance with the client’s requirements.
Responsible to ensure that all the HSE procedures at site are fulfilled.
Support the PMR to ensure that the project is conclude as per the contractual terms, mainly: Scope, Time and Cost.
Skills and Education
- Degree in the area of civil construction/Geology/Hydrogeology or similar areas.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Project Manager in Construction Projects (Buildings or Infrastructure).
- PM experience from contractor side is valued.
- Strong results-orientation, with strong leadership and ownership skills.
- Deep understanding of construction processes as well as project management principles (agile, waterfall, governance and lifecycle).
- Inclination and talent for contract management.
- Deep understanding of legal, industry and national standards and practices.
- Experience working in multicultural companies.
- Using specialized project management computer softwares.
- Languages: English and French
Must be available for long stays away from Abidjan and for constant travelling within the country.
Send your application in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com