Nom de la société : Multinational Group
For a Subsidiary of a multi-national group, designing and implementing sustainable water and wastewater solutions in the residential, agricultural, and industrial sectors, developing large construction and agriculture projects in Angola and with a presence in long-term and large-scale turnkey construction projects in the African continent
Phénicia Conseil Group is looking for a:
Project Manager (Water Treatment)
Agricultural projects: water, drilling and irrigation
Expat – Angola-Provinces
- Analysis of design errors and omissions.
- Compatibility/study of projects of the various specialties.
- Monitoring of tests and technical checks necessary to meet the quality required by the Designer.
- Monitoring, Control, Inspection and Supervision of the execution of the Work, according to the Terms of Reference, Project and Legislation in force.
- Control of the Work Plan, Human Resources and Equipment.
- Monitoring the quality plan for the work.
- Budget and costs management.
- Monitoring and controlling the PSS.
- Management and monitoring of subcontractors.
- Preparation of reports to monitor the work; daily\weekly.
- Holding Periodic Working Meetings.
- Responsible for all aspects of logistics, planning, recruitment and management of local employees.
Skills and requirements
- Experience in project management and execution of work with at least 10 years of experience and technical knowledge in water, drilling and irrigation projects.
- High managerial capacity, leadership of multidisciplinary and conflict teams;
- Strong sense of organization, stress resistance and priority management capability;
- A high degree of organization and dynamism.
- Good knowledge of administrative routines.
- Great knowledge of computer tools (MS Office, AutoCad, Ms Project, others).
- Working in provices Areas.
- Exeprience in Africa, advantage
Education and Languages
- Civil engineer
- Fluent in Portugais and English, obligation!
To apply: email@example.com
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org