Nom de la société : Subsidiary of an International Group
Phénicia Conseil for a Subsidiary of an International Group, working with governments, official entities, and private firms, offering control solutions based on mapping and geospatial information while also developing detailed and accurate mapping and GIS infrastructure , is looking for a:
Senior Public Sector – Project Manager
Technology and Environment Protection
Expat/Local, Luanda, Angola
He/She will manage and leading all the activities of a public sector project in Angola. The position involves managing few teams and matrix tasks in Angola and abroad, building relationships with a ministry and few entities in the country. Responsible for the delivery of the project to the client including meetings, reports, presentations and invoice according to the process.
The ideal candidate will be able to build a professional team that work in matrix, plan, manage and control the in house work, sub-contractors build a good relationship with the client.
Job responsibilities :
- Plan the work from a strategic level down to annual, quarter, and monthly plan.
- Manage a complex matrix work based on in house personnel and sub-contractors, controlling all the activities.
- Build a motivated team that can work professionally and independently
- Build a good relationship with the client/s.
- Effectively manage large scale, complex contracts negotiations and close deals.
- Achieve short & long-term strategic goals.
- Work as a team player.
- Promote the company services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
Skills and experiences
- Management and customer oriented.
- Presentation skills.
- Experience in working on the government level – must
- Project management experience with a track record of at least 10 years – must
- Manage a team of 15 people and above and sub-contractors – must
- Experience in working in a global company – must
- Working in one of the Portuguese speaking countries or Africa – must
- Background in the technology market ( good to have)
- Understanding in sales
Education: BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field
Languages: Proficiency in Portuguese and English
To apply: send CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com