Nom de la société : Group multi-national that is developing large construction projects in Africa
Phénicia Conseil for a Group multi-national that is developing large construction projects in Africa related to Housing, Social Equipment’s and Infrastructures and that is developing important new projects in Angola, is looking for a:
Project Manager Construction
Real Estate and Urbanization, based in Angola, provinces , Expat/local
This role you will report to the Project Director and will be coordinating projects at multiple sites across Angola.
As the Project Lead on site, you´ll have the responsibility for strategically managing a project portfolio, i.e., preparing and maintaining complex engineering and construction schedules for large size projects. You must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills. The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding and per our customer’s level of Excellence.
- Monitor start-up of new projects and follow progress through start-up action plan trackers to ensure compliance with all relevant specifications.
- Be accountable for all aspects of the project planning, including scheduling, budgeting, reporting, HSE and quality.
- Monitor and review the activities of the contractors and the supervision team, in order to reach the highest professional standards and adopt best practice methods.
- Monitor progress and escalate risks and deviations timely to find mitigations to issues.
- Coordinate with all relevant parties and representatives to minimize any disruption and ensure the completion of the projects in time, cost, quality and safety.
- Active support and interaction to Bidding, Contracting, PMO and Procurement.
- Management of the flow of resources: human, materials, equipment and tools.
- Provide strong leadership and supervision to project teams.
- Communicate clearly to the complete stakeholder map, and guide downwards, upwards and lateral in the organization.
- Minimum of 10+ years´ experience in large full construction project, contract management, financial management, including controlling of project budgets, procurement, change order management, invoicing and financial reconciliation.
- Must have experience in Buildings or Infrastructures – PM experience from contractor side is highly valued.
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary building (whole project lifecycle).
- Experience working with authorities and be able to build strong relationships with local authorities
- Ability to read and work with REVIT, CAD drawings and BIM.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Superior level of motivation and comfort working in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in multicultural and international environments is appreciated.
- Previous experience In Angola/Africa is highly desirable.
- Must be willing to relocate as needed.
- Fluency in Portuguese and advanced level of English.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com