Nom de la société : subsidiary of an international group that develops sustainable synergetic holistic models in various fields of activity in Africa,
Phénicia Conseil Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
Phénicia Conseil for a subsidiary of an international group that develops sustainable synergetic holistic models in various fields of activity in Africa, acting to improve the quality of life and the wellbeing of the people in the countries where operating. Improving national security and economic prosperity by providing innovative solutions, that help citizens contribute to their families, communities and countries in all aspects of life, a
Project Coordinator (W/M)
Local contract Abidjan Ivory Coast
About the project:
This organisation saves the lives of critically ill children suffering from heart disease in countries where access to pediatric heart care is limited or non-existent. Through bringing children out of Ivory Coast for medical care, performing missions abroad, and training medical personnel, bringing hope to families, communities, and countries. A PREEMINENT HUMANITARIAN ORGANIZATION, that is transforming pediatric cardiac care around the world. Since its inception, this organisation has saved over 6,000 children from countries and has brought over 140 medical professionals abroad for training.
About the role :
In this role you´ll will be responsible for providing support on multiple fronts, whether on organizing communications, agenda and responding to ad-hoc requests that help the Country manager focus on her most critical tasks. To be successful in this role you should be able to interact with stakeholders at all levels and remain flexible, positive and demonstrate a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and good judgment.
- Provides end to end local project management support to our country manager.
- Acts as a key point of contact for external stakeholders and manages sensitive information and timing information flows according to priorities.
- Communicating with members of the company to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Establishes relationships with clinicians, industry, philanthropy, patients and families of patients.
- Coordinating with all the different parties involved to ensure that everyone is aware of project details and deadlines.
- Preparing reports regarding project status, costs, and timelines as well as writing memos, officials letters and other communications as needed.
- Making travel arrangements, booking hotels
- Planning event as needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, Business administration or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in project coordination/office management preferably in a government setting.
- Fully fluent in English and French is a MUST.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, excellent organizational and time management skills, as well as a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a team and engage in a professional manner with all different parties.
- Ability to handle competing demands and prioritize tasks to achieve established goals.
- Candidates for this position should be highly motivated and results-driven.
- Good computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, and web browsers.
To apply send your CV in English to: email@example.com
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org