Nom de la société : Subsidiary of an International group with representations in several countries in Africa
Phénicia Conseil, for a subsidiary of an International group with representations in several countries in Africa, who designs and implements sustainable water and wastewater solutions in the residential, agricultural, and industrial sectors, developing projects in water technologies, desalination, irrigation, and wastewater treatment, is looking for a:
Procurement, Logistic and Supply Chain Manager
Local Contract – Ivory Coast
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services, in accordance with Group’s policies, in all projects initiatives.
- Ensures provision of goods and services, at the best economic conditions, and organizes the delivery and optimal level of stocks.
- Directing, optimizing, and coordinating full order cycle locally, importation and delivery of goods and services.
- Administration and team management
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise, coach and train Logistics, Importations and Warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Keep tough compliance procedure, controls and schedules as directed by the Global director.
- Comply with laws, regulations, and ISO requirements.
- Responsibility for regulation and inspection for the importation from A-Z along with importation licensing’s.
. Manage other operation services as requested by the direct manager (COO) ad-hock.
Skills and Education:
- University and master’s degree in logistics, Procurement.
Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager, Procurement and Supply chain – minimum of 10 years.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management, with emphasis on importation and custom clearance
- Warehouse and inventory management.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Proficient in standard logistics software and SOP.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
. French (native), English Fluent
To apply send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com