For a company (part of a Multinational Group) specialized in Medical infrastructure projects in Ivory Coast and Senegal with an extensive hands-on experience in planning constructing, equipping, supervising, integrating, managing and operating hospitals and other healthcare projects.
Phénicia Conseil Group is looking for a Medical Engineer, based in Angola
An experienced Medical Engineer to work in its new Hospitals Projects in Angola (Provinces). The successful applicant will ensure that a complete portfolio of equipment is well installed, maintained, repaired and available for use
- The installation and commissioning of medical equipment in the 3 hospitals
- Managing team of technicians and medical specialists in site
- Ensure the correct professional installation in accordance with guidelines and protocols provided by the supplying manufacturers and vendors
- Supervision on the M&E system installation works on the interface and the provision for the medical equipment.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years in management of supply, installation, and user training of medical equipment
- Medical engineer experience
- English at professional level, Portuguese mother tongue
- Hands on experience in installation, commissioning, and training of users
- Experience and knowledge of a wide range of types of medical devices such as Imaging, Monitors, Surgery, Diagnostic equipment etc.
- Work Experience in Africa is an advantage.
- Experience working with different manufacturers and vendors (cross industry experience)
- Training and protocols from a large medical equipment company
- Good communication with staff & clients
- Systematic, well organized
- You must have impeccable customer service skills and have the ability to remain confident in customer facing environments.
To apply please send your motivation letter and CV to:
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com