For a multi-national group with a vast overall experience in developing, designing, implementing and managing sustainable, long-term and large-scale turnkey projects, working in collaboration with governmental and private entities and providing financing solutions whenever necessary. A group who is, dedicated in meeting the most diverse needs of developing countries and growing societies around the world.
Phénicia Conseil Group is looking for Senior BD Manager Tourism and Culture
Expat based in Senegal or Ivory Coast
Position Summary and Responsibilities:
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the development and deliverance of projects in the sectors mentioned above. The ideal candidate will be able to build key client relationships, identify and generate new business opportunities in that sectors, negotiate and sign contracts B2G, B2B, B2C.
- Generate new business opportunities that will lead and result in signed contracts
- Collect, analyze, and produce business plans, concept papers, project ideas
- Drive impactful engagements with key strategic partners
- Research and build relationships with potential new clients and decision makers
- Maintain fruitful relationships with existing clients
- Effectively manage large scale, complex contracts negotiations and close new business deals
- Achieve short & long-term strategic goals
- Improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth
Skills and Requirements:
- BA in Business Management or equivalent.
- Proven experience in Business Development in the field of Culture and Tourism
- 5+ years of working experience in global business development roles
- Native French speaking and Fluent English – must!
- Business and commercial understanding
- Ability to gather and write business plans, concept papers, projects content, PPT etc.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proven experience in promoting and leading large-scale projects
- Quick learner and eager to develop and improve
- Working experience in Africa – advantage
- Ability to Work individually but also as a team player
- Willingness to move to Ivory Coast/Senegal on a single basis
To apply: CV and motivation letter to – email@example.com
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org