Nom de la société : Highly successful and admired multinational active in different business sectors and with subsidiaries in Africa , Europe and Middle East
Phénicia Conseil Group for a highly successful and admired multinational active in different business sectors and with subsidiaries in Africa , Europe and Middle East is looking for a:
Local contract, Dakar – Senegal
Exciting opportunity to join a multinational HR team and build the full HR activities in Senegal from scratch.
She/He will support the full scope of HR responsibilities within the organization on strategic initiatives while planning, managing and implementing the whole human resources policies, programs, and practices. Working closely with the group’s global management on the people strategy, She/He will coordinate with the local leadership team to support the staff in all HR-related topics.
- You are responsible for the design, introduction and implementation of HR policies within the company.
- You will be involved in all aspects of HR and be the point of contact for HR-related topics for all departments and teams, from the floor to management.
- You manage the process of recruitment and selection (incl. contracting & onboarding), together with the department managers, in order to attract the right talented people to support further growth. You maintain and optimise contacts with external sourcing partners.
- You implement policies related to talent management, retention, wellbeing, competence development, performance measurement, rewards, etc.
- You further develop and implement compensation & benefits policies, including car policies, bonus calculations, insurance and other relate activities.
- You are flexible to support, when needed, other departments like payroll, purchasing etc…
Skills and Experiences
+ 5/7 years of experience within a HR Manager position, working on both the strategic and operational level.
A proven track record of working in an international environment is valuable.
Excellent communication skills towards all stakeholders and have the ability to build relationships of trust. You like digital and have good knowledge of modern HR instruments, processes, tools and IT systems.
General knowledge and understanding of employment legislation and compliance requirements, HR policies, and best practices across multiple countries and in the relative working countries: West Africa, especially Senegal.
You are fluent in English and French. MUST!
To apply, send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com