For a leading Automotive division of a very diversified group based in Middle East, with more than 5000 employees and an international presence, Phénicia Conseil Executive Search is looking for a:
General Manager Commercial Vehicle (EXPAT-KSA :JEDDAH based)
We are looking to search a candidate who manage a new distribution brand of Commercial Vehicle, Trucks and Bus in KSA.
The ideal candidate will effectively maximise, Vehicle sales, Service & Maintenance, Parts & Accessories and Trade Parts sales by increasing revenue and profit margins by ensuring the efficient and profitable running of all aspects of their area through strategic planning and input.
POSITION SUMMARY AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Responsible for the effective and profitable operational running in KSA
- Builds and promotes best working relationships with manufacturer and supply partners
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve monthly and annual forecasts for all departments.
- Manage business unit KPIs
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Execute account management
- Execute contract negotiation
- Support regional strategic marketing
- Establish voice of customer requirement
- Assist with recruiting and training top talent, in addition to retaining them within the organization
- Maintain superior customer service (CSI) through dealership culture.
- Uphold company values throughout business practices and utilize sound judgment in decision making
- Obtaining and maintaining a team and positive environment for all.
- Other duties may be added by management based on needs of the business
Send yours cv to :firstname.lastname@example.org
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Extensive experience in the Commercial Vehicle Segment of the Automotive Industry
- Proven understanding of the Commercial Vehicle products and services
· Extremely organised and have negotiating experience at a high level
- Experience in maintaining the profitability of a department while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and vendors, as they represent the dealership.
- Profit and Loss experience and strong financial acumen
- Senior level exposure to tendering support and mobilisation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with a proven ability
- The ability to plan with precision and, most importantly, play well with others.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to lead, motivate and inspire your team, and colleagues, at every level.
- Previous working experience in middle east area will be preferable but will not mandatory
- Fluent in English,Arabic Language skills desired, not mandatory,
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA or advanced degree
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com