Nom de la société : Subsidiary of an International group
Phénicia Conseil for a subsidiary of an International group, developing and exporting an integrated range of mass-market consumer products through Business partners across Africa is looking for a
FACTORY Director (M/W)
rPet recycling Factory
Based in Angola , Senior expat Job
We are looking for someone with experience in setting up a rPET recycling plant that converts plastic PET bottles into FLAKES. He/She should have full knowledge of the recycled plastic industry and the industry demands for PET FLAKES. Knowing the entire process of setting up a factory from scratch – how to source raw materials and entire conversion process. This person should know how to ensure quality control and the demands of the industry and key customers. The candidate should have experience with dealing with clients for PET FLAKES and in working in West Africa .
- To direct, coordinate, impel and supervise the correct functioning of the different areas of the factory.
- Meeting the product delivery commitments to the agreed terms, fixed quantities and in optimum conditions of quality.
- To control the production costs, engineering, maintenance, organisation and quality control, minimizing losses and adjusting the programming’s to the end.
- To supervise the preparation and adjust the machinery type, as well as elaborating and implanting the preventive maintenance plan avoiding production stoppages due to bad operation.
- To supervise and check the implementation of health and safety, sanity, quality of factory environment, maintaining the best conditions to the required health and safety standards.
- To represent the company and achieve excellent external relationships with organisational officials, Institutions, suppliers etc…
Skills and requirements :
- University degree or engineering diploma.
- Minimum 4 years experience in similar positions of factory manager in the Plastic recycling/collecting/rPet/Flakes and in Africa/West Africa
- Languages: English (indispensable, advanced level) Portugues a Plus
- Flexibility to relocate in Angola.
- International background within a top multinational company would be desirable
To apply: email@example.com
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org