For a Middle East Group run by a team of highly skilled employees to service the international oil and gas industry with a work force of +3.000 across 24 countries throughout the world.
Phénicia Conseil Group is looking for a:
DESIGN ENGINEER based in Abou Dabi-Emirates United States
Work experience/Responsabilities :
- Experienced in preparing drawings: Structural, Mechanical components, Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Electrical Schematics in Auto Cad & Inventor software.
- Knowledge in designing machine and machine element as per international standard ex: API, ASME ASTM, AWS, NFPA, AISI, BS etc.
- Experienced in generating concept designs, identify problems and finding solutions and delivering detailed designs.
- Knowledge in calculations necessary to ensure the performance of the Product and verify the design by FEA (Finite Element Analysis).
- Knowledge and managing of CAD drafting software.
- Able to execute FEA design software ALGOR & INVENTOR for verifying design of critical parts / components;
- Able to prepare as built drawing, on completion of a project and rectify original drawing, projects.
Skills and Competencies :
- Minimum 3 years work experience in similar role.
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Basic understanding on mechanical engineering concepts.
- Having fundamental understanding on HSEQ and customer care.
- Knowledge in designing software (INVENTOR,AUTOCAD or SOLID WORKS) for verifying design of critical parts / components.
- Familiar with equipment in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Excellent English written and oral skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or directly related field of study,
To apply: email@example.com
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org