Nom de la société : Group multi-national that is developing large construction projects in Africa
Phénicia Conseil for a Group multi-national that is developing large construction projects in Africa related to Housing, Social Equipment and Infrastructures is looking for a:
Construction Design Coordinator
Large scale, Complex Projects
Belas, Luanda, Angola, Expat/local
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Head of Technical & Innovation Department, the Design Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the design process in each project intervened, interfacing with internal experts, external project designers, project owner, and other significant stakeholders while ensuring your projects are under schedule and budget. To be successful in this role, you must be highly organized, and an effective communicator. We expect you to have excellent attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality work.
During early design conception, technical proposal, tendering, execution, testing, commissioning or Operation & Maintenance phase of a project, you’ll be involved directly of:
- Setting-up and Coordination of all technical aspects of the projects (between all disciplines), ensuring adherence to project technical requirements, timelines, and budget constraints.
- Plan and follow-up of the design activities during all phases of a project pursuing: design quality control, compatibilization and optimization between specialties, clear and suitable specifications definition, design documentation accuracy, and completeness.
- Check Modelling and drafting in 2D and 3D (Revit / AutoCAD).
- Prepare project meeting agendas, and meeting minutes to assist the Project Owner in tracking project progress and action items.
- Conduct materials search and selection, building systems, and design trends to support informed decision-making during the design process in the interaction with all stakeholders.
- Maintain design revision documentation, including action items tables, ensuring proper organization and accessibility for team members.
- Holistic management of a projects design team and their deliverables in line with the Project requirements. This includes technical and design review input to drive successful buildability, timely delivery, cost, and value engineering, where required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- 15 years’ experience in construction projects.
- Extensive experience in project of engineering projects – complex buildings, Hospitals and Schools. (MUST HAVE)
- English and Portuguese as a MUST
- Different roles as Designer, Site and Project manager, Supervision, and as owner representative or contractor in an integrated perspective is highly desirable.
- Proficient in architectural design software such as AutoCAD. Revit is desirable.
- Good knowledge of building codes, regulations, and industry standards.
- Experience in all stages of design/ construction and in all disciplines integrated perspective.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality work.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com