Nom de la société : Multinational Group
For a Multinational Group who is specialized in developing and implementing turn key projects in Africa
Phénicia Conseil Group is looking for
Chief Financial Officer, CFO
Expat contract, based in Luanda, Angola with intensive travel to Europe
A CFO who will operate, maintain, and manage the finance position on a JV mega-project of the company in Angola (structure VS France.)
Responsible for budgeting, expenses, forecasting, financial reporting, and cost control, Cash Management, Financial Accounting and Support the Corporate Finance Competence.
- Financial planning and record-keeping, analysis of data, budget management.
- Implementation of the Local financial and tax strategies and support of project needs
- Manage the accounting, investor relations, tax, and treasury.
- Monitor reliable control systems including ERP.
- Ensure that the project complies with legal, compliance regulations.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of the auditors and government regulation.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and to adhere to all local regulations.
- Management of growing finance department
- Prepare Financial Reports for management.
- Discuss with local/external tax and regulated institutions for the ongoing activity, requests and challenges
- Active and involved in supply chain, Purchase orders authorization, reconciliation of accounts and payments. part of the Authorized person in the system
- Negotiate with suppliers and client – commercial skills
Mandatory requirements for the job:
- Education: Accounting degree and valid CPA License – mandatory (advantage for French certificates).
- At least 10 years of experience as CFO in a global company/Mega project (more than 100 M euro turnover) with complex activity, preferably a turnkey projects company.
- Understanding of the Angolan and/or the French accounting system and taxes.
- Previous experience in managing a team of at least 5 employees.
- Experience with import and export procedures.
- Deep knowledge in software systems such as Excel and ERP system.
- Experience working in partnerships – an advantage
- Fluent in English France Portuguese – Mandatory.
- Willingness to move to Angola on a single basis- bachelor.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, complex of two culturally different groups.
- Problem solving abilities and a proactive and service oriented.
- Strong management and leadership capabilities.
- Strong work ethic.
- Team player with excellent communications skills
- Commercial understanding and experience to assist the project companies and service company
- Working experience in Angola and France.
To apply please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com