Nom de la société : Multinational Group building and delivering infrastructures, , energy , constructions and educations projects in Africa
Phénicia Conseil for a Multinational Group building and delivering infrastructure projects such as housing, water, energy, agriculture, technology, education and health and engaging with thousands of subcontractors and suppliers in the volume of hundreds of millions of dollars per year, is looking for an experienced:
Angola VP HR
Global Business Services
Expat or Local, based and working in Angola
The role :
You will support the full scope of HR responsibilities within the organization on strategic initiatives while planning, managing and implementing the whole human resources policies, programs, and practices. Working closely with the group’s global management on the people strategy, You will coordinate with the regional leadership team to support the staff in all HR-related topics.
- You are responsible for the design, introduction and implementation of HR policies within the region
- Ensure compliance with labour law as well advice and drive for any legal people related matters
- You will be involved in all aspects of HR and be the point of contact for HR-related topics for all departments and teams, from the floor to management.
- You manage the process of recruitment and selection (incl. contracting & onboarding), together with the department managers, in order to attract the right talented people to support further growth. You maintain and optimise contacts with external sourcing partners
- You implement policies related to talent management, retention, wellbeing, competence development, performance measurement, rewards and implement compensation & benefits policies, including car policies, bonus calculations, insurance and other relate activities
Skills and Education
- You have at least 5 years of experience within a HR Manager position, working on both the strategic and operational level
- A proven track record of working in an international environment is valuable
- You show excellent communication skills towards all stakeholders and have the ability to build relationships of trust. With natural leadership, you manage to obtain people’s buy-in for change initiatives.
- You like digital and have good knowledge of modern HR instruments, processes, tools and IT systems.
- General knowledge and understanding of employment legislation and compliance requirements, HR policies, and best practices across multiple African and European countries.
- You are fluent in English & Portuguese.
To apply: CV in English to email@example.com
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org