For a leading Automotive division of a very diversified group based in middle east, with more than 3500 employees and an international presence Phénicia Conseil is looking for a
Parts Sourcing Manager, based in Middle East
- Achieving Parts sourcing volumes and profit objectives – mainly batteries, tyres and key value items
- Help to reduce stock and to improve supplier payment terms
- Oversees all commercial activities with suppliers OEM/OE Multi Brands spare parts Globally
- Interface with cross functional areas and suppliers to meet quality cost targets and program deliverables
- Negotiate contractual terms regarding cost, delivery, quality, transportation, and other standard or special contract terms
- Balance current and future demand requirements with supplier capabilities/capacities to ensure completion of requirements
- Works with all levels of management, including executive management
- Evaluates supplier performance, stability and institutes improvements and corrective action as required.
- Accurate contract execution and record retention.
- Compiles and evaluates data for various weekly, monthly, and annual reports (cost reduction, market fluctuation, LCC, supplier ratings, supplier scrap, budget variance, minority sourcing, supplier expenditure, etc.).
- Communicates frequently with internal and external contacts on various issues.
- Teamwork/Team management
- Performs other duties as necessary.
SEND YOURS CV TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Business, or Engineering or equivalent Supply Chain Management experience
- Minimum 5 – 8 years of experience in automotive purchasing (OEM or Tier 1 or major parts wholesaler)
- Able to manage and having contact to source both OEM/OE Spare parts globally
- A previous working experience as a Multi Brands Parts Sourcing Manager AUTOMOTIVE in middle east area is mandatory
- Understanding of the cost elements of Automotive Parts/Lubricants/Tyres
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to identify problems, recommend solutions, and negotiate and execute contingency plans
- Arabic Language skills desired, not mandatory
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE ABOVE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE EVENTUALLY CONTACTED
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com