Nom de la société : Multinational group, delivering infrastructure projects in Africa
Phénicia Conseil for a multinational group, delivering infrastructure projects in Africa in the areas of housing, water, energy, agriculture, technology, education and health is looking for a:
local, based in Lisbon – Portugal /Hybride
Preparing and conducting contract and price negotiations to contribute to the profitability of the company.
- Compare proposals and recommend on how and with who to progress.
- Maintain contacts with interface partners to recognize developments (in market, demand, etc.) and exert influence accordingly
- Improve profitability through cost reduction, cost avoidance, and process improvements on a cross functional basis.
- Implementing alternative procurement sources to minimize stock replacement times, inventory levels and costs
- Issuing of purchase orders for suppliers.
- Analyze results and initiate appropriate actions to meet business goals.
- Reaching the department’s KPIs, goals and SLA service.
Education skills and expériences
- At least 8 years experience in strategic Purchasing (preference to water, wastewater, agriculture, and energy industries) with proven experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economic /Business management /engineering/ mechanical or industrial engineering/ logistic management LLB. MA – advantage
- Portuguese as Native language, English at a high level (spoken and written), other languages is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Working experience in ERP environment (priority ERP is preferred).
- Good knowledge of commercial techniques
- Negotiation skills
To apply: email@example.com
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org