Nom de la société : Healthcare Commercial Company (part of an International Group)
Healthcare Commercial Company (part of an International Group)
Phénicia Conseil Group for an healthcare Commercial Company (part of an International Group) with direct operations in different countries in Africa and able to supply healthcare facilities with advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies, is looking for a
Service Engineer medical equipments
Local/Expat contract : Luanda- Angola
The Service Engineer, reporting to the COO, is a field-based, customer-facing role that primarily calibrates and service (preventive and corrective) of the our imaging equipment at our customer sites.
He/She provides expert level to service and install solutions; communicate and escalate technical issues and delays; keep installation projects on schedule; assure quality; evaluate room layout and installation quality of our mechanical install vendors; correct vendor and factory errors and mistakes; order missing or damaged parts; provide feedback to HQ and support centre, factory, project management and planning.
Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Technical training or degree, associates or higher; minimum of 4+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- X-Ray, Computer Tomography (CT) and/or Magnetic Resonance (MR) Experience Preferred
- Previous working experience in Philips, holding Philips certification – an advantage
- Must be able to effectively set up and connect hospital networks to Philips remote diagnostic applications
- Requires superb customer and communication skills
- People management basic skills (small team management)
- The position requires travels to Angola provinces (where the hospitals are located).
- Fluent English – mandatory. Portuguese – an advantage
Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com