Nom de la société : Healthcare Commercial Company part of an International Group
Highly successful and admired multinational active in different business sectors
Phénicia Conseil for an healthcare Commercial Company (part of an International Group) with direct operations in different countries in Africa and able to supply healthcare facilities with advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies, is looking for a
Sales and application specialist
Local contract, Dakar – Senegal
He, she will be responsible for the commercial activities of the subsidiary in Senegal on a day-to-day basis, with both clinical and commercial experience, will interact with the relevant customers, authorities and key opinion leaders in the Senegalese healthcare system both private and public.
He , She will be expected to work independently in order to fulfil the organisation’s commercial objectives and meet sales and revenue targets.
Reporting directly to the General Manager West Africa, will have a dotted line responsibility to the Country Manager for Senegal. They will be expected to work closely with our partners and suppliers in achieving the company objectives.
In addition to the above, He , She will be expected to manage customer debt, monitor customer orders and interact with the logistics team to ensure products are delivered on time.
With their clinical and technical knowledge, the employee will be required to make presentations to customers and decision makers relating to the company’s products and business objectives.
When required, the candidate may be required to support territories outside of Sénégal.
Skills and requirements :
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Strong clinical knowledge in laboratory diagnostics and healthcare
- French and English written and spoken at professional level
- Shows initiative and ability to work independently
- Presentability, professional work ethic and honesty
- A solid understanding of tender processes in Senegal
- Existing relationships with key customers and decision makers in Senegal
- Knowledge of healthcare funding processes as well as relationships implementing partners and funders
- Minimum Experience:5 years of both commercial and clinical experience in the medical or life science (Diagnostics) segment
- Pharmacist / Biologist with business experience or business degree with experience in Life Science Segment
The position will be based in Dakar, Sénégal. However, the person will be expected to travel both regionally and internationally from time to time.
To apply: email@example.com
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org