Nom de la société : One of the largest African engineering/technical group, leader in design, projects delivery and asset management services
Phénicia Conseil for one of the largest African engineering/technical group, leader in design, projects delivery and asset management services, developing innovative and sustainable solutions for industrial and urban advancement , is looking for:
Safety Process & Firefighting Engineer – Firefighting, SIL, Hazop, HAC, Hazard Study, QRA Expert (M/W)
Ivory Coast, local contract
Experienced Safety Process & Firefighting Engineer with a proven expertise in basic and detail Firefighting studies, Safety Integrity Level (SIL), Hazard and Operability Studies (Hazop), Hazardous Area Classification (HAC), Hazard Study, and Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA). You will play a critical role in ensuring that the full engineering projects comply with relevant safety regulations and industry standards.
- Conduct Basic and detail design for total site and equipment protection in terms of manual and automatic fire detection and protection systems.
- Conduct SIL assessment and design, develop, and maintain SIL verification plan and SIL reports.
- Facilitate Hazop studies and act as the Chairman to identify potential hazards and assess their risks.
- Perform Hazardous Area Classification (HAC) studies to identify areas where explosive atmospheres may occur.
- Conduct Hazard Studies to identify and analyze potential hazards and their impacts on the project.
- Conduct Quantitative Risk Assessments (QRA) to determine the likelihood and consequences of potential hazards.
- Develop and maintain safety plans and procedures to ensure that all projects meet safety standards and regulations.
- Review project designs and provide feedback on safety issues and concerns.
- Conduct safety audits and inspections to identify potential safety hazards and risks.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Safety Process & Firefighting Engineering.
- Expertise in Safety Integrity Level (SIL), Hazard and Operability Studies (Hazop),Hazardous Area Classification (HAC), Hazard Study, and Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA).
- Familiarity with relevant safety regulations and industry standards.
- French native language, English at conversational level as a Must!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Send your CV in English or French to: email@example.com
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org