Nom de la société : multinational group, delivering construction and infrastructure projects in Africa
Phénicia Conseil for a multinational group, delivering construction and infrastructure projects in Africa in the areas of Healthcare and Medical is looking for a:
Hospitals Project Manager
Expat/local based in Angola
Our customer requires, to support its significant growth, a new project manager function to lead healthcare projects arising in Angola.
The Project Manager will lead existing projects and support the planning of new opportunities: a significant experience in leading projects of Hospital Construction is a MUST.
Skills and requirements:
- Experience in leading complex projects with a capability to deliver on quality and on time large projects ( ex-Clinics/Hospitals)
- Experience in working in matrix model with the entire ecosystem required to run such projects (architects, construction, medical, …etc.)
- The candidate should be autonomous and independent to run his projects while consistently synchronized with his management
- Ability to work according to procedures, KPIs, reports, etc.
Experience and education
- 5+ years in project management (construction projects, possibly in Africa)
- BSc/MSc degree and Master related
Languages : English & Portuguese mandatory – French optional
To apply ,send your cv in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com