Nom de la société : subsidiary of an highly successful and admired Multinational
Phénicia Conseil Group for a subsidiary of an highly successful and admired Multinational, developer of projects in Africa, related to Culture, Tourism & Leisure is looking for a:
Project Manager Contruction (M/W)
Expat contract, Luanda – Angola
Manage and lead Projects of rehabilitation, demolition, construction, and equipment to a complex project in the field of museums, culture centres etc.
Manage all aspects of the project including planning, scheduling, budgeting, reporting, sub-contractors’ management, HSE, quality, etc.
Supervise all stages of the projects to ensure compliance with all relevant specifications.
Monitor and review the activities of the contractors and the supervision team, in order to reach the highest professional standards and adopt best practice methods.
Coordinate with all relevant parties and representatives to minimize any disruption and ensure the completion of the projects in time, cost, quality and safety.
Active support and interaction to Bidding, Contracting, PMO and Supply Chain and client relationship management.
Management of the flow of resources: human capital, materials, equipment, tools, etc.
Provide strong leadership and supervision to project teams
Skills and requirements:
- Candidate with 5-7 years of experience as Project Manager in large scale, complex Construction Projects, ideally from contractor side – advantage.
- Deep understanding and abilities of construction processes as well as project management principles.
- Inclination and proven ability in contract management.
- Experience working in multicultural companies – advantage.
- Working experience in Africa – advantage
- Fluent Portuguese and English – must
- Willingness to move to Angola on a single basis
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com