Nom de la société : Subsidiary of an International group with representations in several countries in Africa
Phénicia Conseil, for a subsidiary of an International group with representations in several countries in Africa, who designs and implements sustainable water and wastewater solutions in the residential, agricultural, and industrial sectors, developing projects in water technologies, desalination, irrigation, and wastewater treatment, is looking for a:
Local or Expat, Abidjan – Ivory Coast
We are looking for an experienced Project Engineer from the Construction domain.
- Define and update the technical requirements for the Project’s Design considering the legal guidelines and standards combined with the client’s requests.
- Check and control for the design of the projects in progress the compliance with the legal and internal standards and the requirements from the clients.
- Review and approve project design before and technical documentation to be sent to the client / site.
- Coordinate and attend the equipment tests: FAT and SAT (when applicable).
- Support the PM with the technical aspects during all the project life cycle.
- Coordinate and follow-up with the Company CTO
- Accurately follow specifications outlined in proposed projects to ensure that the overall production goal is achieved in the end.
- Be present for consultation with clients for an in-depth discussion of what the job at hand involves.
- Create new designs and forward them to the project manager, procurement, subcontractors for evaluation within acceptable standards of engineering designs.
- Monitor the step by step progress of the project and make a detailed report of observation which will be submitted to the project supervisor to determine if the project conforms to the initial design provided.
- Maintain existing engineering records and designs as well as documenting the design process and presenting progress reports to all relevant stakeholders.
- Evaluating design solutions against industry standards and regulations
Academic Qualification and Experience/Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Civil/Design engineering, or similar.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Project Design and Engineering manager in Construction Projects (Buildings or Infrastructure).
- Previous experience as a Project Manager from contractor side is valued.
- Deep understanding of construction processes as well as operation and project management principles and methodologies (agile, waterfall, BIM).
- Deep understanding of legal, industry and national standards and practices.
- Experience working in multicultural companies.
- Proven experience using specialized project design software (AutoCAD, AutoDesk Revit, Civil 3D).
- Languages: English, and French.
- Proficient in MS Office, popular design and ERP software.
- Ability to engage in multiple tasks at a time without losing concentration.
- Ability to maintain focus in the midst of distractions that could arise during productions.
Send your application in English to: email@example.com
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org