For a leading Automotive division of a very diversified group based in KSA , Jeddah with more than 5000 employees and an international presence Phénicia Conseil Group is looking for
PRODUCT MANAGER ELECTRIC VEHICULE based in JEDDAH-KSA
Position Summary and Responsabilities:
You have an exceptional knowledge of Electric and Hybrid vehicles and associated technologies including infrastructure, charging etc.
You can demonstrate a well-developed commercial acumen, using your ability to assimilate and analyse market knowledge to identify then convert, new business opportunities.
- Drive market analysis and benchmarks, with a focus on Electric Vehicles
- Drive market and product requirement documentation, support product design
- Manages key product line lifecycles. Understands and interprets market and industry trends. Leads the marketing initiatives for new product introduction and existing product change introduction
- Develops the long-term product line strategy, forecast, and the annual operating plan
- Provides product line budget requirements into the business unit annual operating plan
- Drives the development of product introduction plans
- Develops all aspects of the marketing mix to ensure the successful launch of new products and throughout the subsequent lifecycle
- Drives pricing activity throughout the product lifecycle
- Drives improvement of customer satisfaction and solves elevated customer issues in relation to product
- Collaborates with other functions and global locations to ensure global profitability of the product line
- Recommends marketing process actions and changes that will improve Value Package Introduction and Value Package Change processes
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 5 years of experience in EV product, program management, marketing, business development and technology in EV
- Prior experience in a fast pace technology company and/or e-mobility, Automotive related
- Strong electricity industry knowledge; experience at a utility (or aggregator) or EV / EVSE / storage vendor highly desirable.
- Demonstrate the highest ethical and integrity
- Well-organized, dependable, self-sufficient, must display discipline and a competitive spirit
- Must have excellent negotiation skills, proactive problem-solving skills and be solutions oriented
- Previous working experience in Middle East area will be preferable but will not mandatory
- Fluent in English, Arabic Language skills desired, not mandatory,
Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or engineering field of study/experience in the electric vehicle industry
To apply send Your CV to: email@example.com
Due to high number of CV received we will consider and answer ONLY to whom has the experiences, skills and qualifications required.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org