Nom de la société : Multinational group, delivering infrastructure projects in Africa
Phénicia Conseil for a multinational group, delivering infrastructure projects in Africa in the areas of housing, water, energy, agriculture, technology, education and health is looking for a:
local, based in Lisbon – Portugal /Hybride
We are in search of a dedicated, experienced and innovative Procurement Director to create a buying strategy considering the company budget and necessary supplies and finding matching vendors. This position will also oversee a team of buyers, manage inventory and department budget, collecting and analyzing data, focusing on both strategy and purchasing. Will spearhead the purchasing process from selecting suppliers to ensuring stock optimization, as well as provide guidance on sourcing and procurement processes.
- Meet with supervisors and department heads to understand the needs across the company,
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements,
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers,
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective,
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs,
- Forecast needs and supplies,
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility,
Education , Skills and experiences
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA in supply chain management, logistics, business administration, engineering or similar
- Proven experience in sales, negotiation, team management and operations
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts and invoicing
- Great soft skills and with vendors and customers
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and supply chain management software and tools.
- Proficiency in inventory and management software;
- Proficiency in Portuguese and English (both written and spoken). In addition, mastery of the French language is an advantage.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment that is constantly changing and adapting.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com