Nom de la société : Public and Private Joint Venture partnership,
Phénicia Conseil Group for a public and private Joint Venture partnership, an industrial platform, which is dedicated to enabling the processing of Togo’s own natural resources and agricultural exports and developing ecosystems designed to make Africa tap its full potential, is looking for an:
Operations and Maintenance Manager
Expat contrat, Lomé -Togo
A construction operational manager with a proven experience in supervising the maintenance of several buildings and infrastructures located on 1200 hectares.
- He/she ensures the management of 20 people: electricians, water service, landscaper, buildings, painters etc leading the maintenance work of the infrastructures and taking care of the location of the free spaces but without prospecting new customers.
- Responsible of all new construction and renovation projects, following the maintenance of the roads, all parking and infrastructures
- Ensuring excellent working condition of the site’s infrastructures
- Responsible for the “compliance” for local regulations
- Continue the development of new infrastructure/spaces in coordination with management and the construction team
- Reporting and proposing to board members new inputs and data for costs and prices
Skills and experiences:
An experienced Civil Engineer, Site manager, construction manager/supervisor with a
minimum of + 5 years’ experience in the fields of construction, urban planning, real estate, infrastructures.
- Proven experiences in management infrastructure projects, civil engineering, urban planning with mandatory commercial skills
- Good understanding of marketing and accounting principles
- Advanced Microsoft Office, SAP or property management
- English written and spoken, French advantage not obligation
- Experience in multicultural Job environment
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com