Phénicia conseil is looking for a Medical Engineer based in Angola for a company (part of a Multinational Group) specialized in Medical infrastructure projects in Africa with an extensive hands-on experience in planning constructing, equipping, supervising, integrating, managing and operating hospitals and other healthcare projects.
An experienced Medical Engineer to work in its new Hospitals Projects in Angola (Provinces). He/She will ensure that a complete portfolio of equipment is well installed, maintained, repaired and available for use.
- The installation and commissioning of medical equipment in the 3 hospitals
- Managing team of technicians and medical specialists in site
- Ensure the correct professional installation in accordance with guidelines and protocols provided by the supplying manufacturers and vendors
- Supervision on the M&E system installation works on the interface and the provision for the medical equipment
- The company will be dealing with all aspects of medical devices in a general hospital, among others: Imaging, ICU and wards, Surgery, Maternity, Neonatology, Laboratories, Sterile supply, Trauma, Ophthalmology, Dialysis, Cardiology, Other Outpatient clinics
Skills and Requirements:
· Minimum 5 years in management of supply, installation, and user training of medical equipment
· Medical engineer experience
· English and Portuguese at professional level
· Hands on experience in installation, commissioning, and training of users
· Work Experience in Africa is an advantage
· Experience working with different manufacturers and vendors (cross industry experience)
· Training and protocols from a large medical equipment company
· Good communication with staff & clients
· Systematic, well organized
· Preference for technical skills over management skills
· Leading installation maintenance and training on the equipment.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org