Nom de la société : One of the largest African engineering/technical group, leader in design, projects delivery and asset management services
Phénicia Conseil for one of the largest African engineering/technical group, leader in design, projects delivery and asset management services, developing innovative and sustainable solutions for an
Industrial Architect (M/W)
Ivory Coast, Local contract
- Programs, plans, and designs buildings that are highly responsive functionally, technically sound.
- Main Scope/Responsibilities
- Programs, designs, coordinates, with other disciplines to check coherence and design compliancy per
- concept directive from Senior architect.
- Responds creatively to client’s needs following senior architect guidance.
- May supervise design exploration activities of others or lead project technicians/design team with guidance provided by Senior Design Architect or Design Principal.
- May direct activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents for the Conceptual Design Phase, Schematic Design Phase, and/or the Detailed Design Phase of a project (Junior Architects, Architectural Technicians)
- Prepares and may present to client project studies, and reports
- Conducts periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with Detailed Design Documents
- Transfers knowledge to junior architects by allowing them to participate to the creative process
- Diplome Ecole Nationale d’Architecture, HMO :Registered Architect diploma : Diplome Ecole Nationale d’Architecture, HMO
- + 3 years Specific Experience in the position as Junior Architect industrial and urban advancement .
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- French native language, English at conversational level as a Must!
Send your CV in English or French to: email@example.com
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org