Nom de la société : Group of subsidiaries, part of the same International Group
Phénicia Conseil for a Group of subsidiaries, part of the same International Group but operating in different business sectors, is looking for a
Group Chief Financial Officer
Expat or local, based Angola ( no remote)
He/She will operate, maintain, and manage the finance position of a group of companies based in Angola
- Manage the accounting, tax, treasury, control, and billing departments.
- Active role in budgeting, forecasting/planning, financial reporting, and cost control.
- Cash Flow Management, ensure cash is always sufficient for the organization’s operations for all companies of the group.
- Financial planning and record-keeping, analysis of data, budget management.
- Implementing the Local financial and tax strategies.
- Monitor and control the financial systems including the ERP (Priority).
- Ensure to meet the requirements of the auditors and government regulation.
- Manage client relationships to provide excellent planning, consulting, and expertise
- Maintain relations with external auditors / tax advisors in all local regulations.
- Preparing tax Reports for all the companies in the group.
- Discussion with local/external tax, regulated institutions and banks.
- Active and involved in supply chain, Purchase orders authorization, reconciliation of accounts and payments as part of the Authorized person in the system.
- Work in a matrix management structure, reporting to the HQ and the relevant finance units outside of Angola.
Skills and requirements:
Education: Accounting and/or Business Administration degree.
Valid CPA License – Advantage, MBA – Advantage
- At least 5 years of experience as a CFO in a global company and in Angola
- Good knowledge of the Angolan accounting system and taxes law, including the VAT
- Previous experience in managing a big finance team including Treasury, Accounting, Billing, Tax, and Control departments.
- Deep knowledge in software systems such as Excel/Word/PowerPoint and ERP system (Priority – Advantage).
- Strong leadership skills, ability to work long hours, under pressure and tight deadlines
Languages: Fluent in English and Portuguese – Mandatory!
Willingness to Relocate / Multiple Travel Abroad:
In case of an Expat, willingness to move to Angola on a single basis .
To apply: send your CV to email@example.com
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org