Nom de la société : Subsidiary of a Multinational Group
Phenicia Conseil for a Group multinational that is developing large construction projects in Africa related to Housing, Social Equipments and Infrastructures and that is developing important new projects in Angola, is looking for a:
Financial Controller ( M/W)
Real Estate and Urbanization
Belas, Luanda – Expat/local employment
- Active role in budgeting, forecasting/planning, financial reporting, treasury and cost control
- Cash Flow management, ensuring that cash is always sufficient for the organization operations
- Financial reports
- Financial planning and record-keeping, analysis of data, budget management.
- Monitor and control the financial system (including the ERP – Priority).
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of the auditors and government regulation.
- Active and involved in supply chain, purchase orders authorization, reconciliation of accounts and payments
Mandatory requirements for the job:
Degree in Economics or other relevant.
Portuguese and English fluent, with working experience in Construction Companies (in Africa).
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of the Angolan accounting system and taxes law, including VAT.
- Previous experience in managing a finance team including Treasury, Accounting, Billing, Tax, and Control departments.
- Good knowledge in accounting and reports.
- Deep knowledge in software systems such as Excel/Word/PowerPoint and ERP system.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Strong work ethic.
- Proactive and service oriented.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and complex environment
- High sense of responsibility.
- Working experience in Angola, strong advantage
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com