Nom de la société : Subsidiary Of an Multinational Group
Subsidiary Of an Multinational Group
Phénicia Conseil for a subsidiary of an International Group acting and investing in different business sectors in Africa and Asia and for the newborn FinTech activity is looking for a:
Senior expat role, permanent contract, DUBAI – UAE
Chief Technology Officer Job Description:
The CTO will be a key member of the senior management team, reporting directly to the CEO, and lead the development and launch of our fintech wallet and growing team of engineers. The ideal candidate should preferably have a payment Fintech experience, a French Speaker and having a work experience in Africa. As CTO, you are accountable for the company’s technology vision, strategy and execution. You are responsible for both the management and technical aspects of the technology team.
Desired Eligibility: Proven experience within the Fintech (particularly Digital Wallet based Companies) and Start-Ups is considered as an advantage.
- Work closely with the Management in the process of selecting the right Tech Partner to develop the Wallet;
- Discover the market needs, understand newer technologies, technical (including UX/UI) aspects of the Company’s strategy and liaise with the Tech Partner to develop the Wallet;
- Develop multiple applications with various Tech Partners and ensure the integration with the Wallet.
- Ensure adequate sprints take place with the Tech Partner and the deadlines are adhered to. • Oversee and Execute multiple Vendor and Merchant Onboarding and integrations with third party service providers.
- Working with the Management to Launch the Wallet within the deadline.
- Ensure sound architectural designs are implemented and advocate for best practices and
processes, quality assurance and data protection.
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Supervise and help to implement all functional areas of technology including software design and development, enterprise architecture, quality assurance and testing, production operations and technical support, network and systems administration, and information security management.
- Grow and scale the team by recruiting world-class technical talent as needed. Create and foster an environment conducive to innovation, high productivity, and high quality
- Provide leadership to development projects that improve the functionality, reliability, scalability, and security of the company’s applications and systems.
- Drive a software development lifecycle process and culture that ensures the appropriate balance in which quality products are produced in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Oversee the technology organization’s information security, disaster recovery, and business
- Work in partnership with internal functional teams as a technology partner in forwarding business capabilities.
- Extensive experience with different programming languages is considered as an advantage
- +8/10 years’ experience as CTO : Proven dynamic leader of a high-growth payment fintech organization.
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy.
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning.
- Leadership and organizational abilities.
- Extensive experience with Python, XX languages.
- Agile development experience is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- The firm root cause analysis skills: you find the problem and the solution
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with both technical and business staff
To apply: email@example.com
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org