Nom de la société : Healthcare Commercial Company (part of an International Group)
Phénicia Conseil for an healthcare Commercial Company (part of an International Group) with direct operations in different countries in Africa and able to supply healthcare facilities with advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies, is looking for a:
Expat-Local / Luanda – Angola
He/She will operate, maintain, and manage the finance of a company in Angola.
- Manage the accounting, tax, treasury, control, and billing departments.
- Active role in budgeting, forecasting/planning, financial reporting, and cost control.
- Implementing the local financial and tax strategies.
- Monitor and control the financial systems including the ERP (Priority).
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of the auditors and government regulation.
- Maintain relations with external auditors / tax advisors and adhere to all local regulations.
- Preparing tax Reports.
- Discussion with local/external tax, regulated institutions and banks for the ongoing activity, requests, and challenges.
- Work in a matrix management structure, reporting to the HQ and the relevant finance units outside of Angola.
Skills and Education
- Accounting and/or Business Administration degree.
- Valid CPA License – Advantage, MBA – Advantage
- At least 5 years of experience as a CFO in a global company
- Good knowledge of the Angolan accounting system and taxes law, including the VAT
- Previous experience in managing a big finance team including Treasury, Accounting, Billing, Tax, and Control departments
- Deep knowledge in software systems such as Excel/Word/PowerPoint and ERP system (Priority – Advantage).
- Working experience in Angola – Mandatory
- Fluent in Englishand Portuguese – Mandatory.
- Willingness to Relocate / Multiple Travel Abroad:
- Willingness to move to Angola on a single basis – bachelor.
Please send your CV in English to: email@example.com
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org