For a New Start Up of a leading automotive division, part of a very diversified group based in Middle East, with 5000 employees and an international presence in more than 40 Countries,
Phénicia Conseil is looking for a: Charge Point Operations Manager(Electrical Vehicle Charging Infrastructure)
Expat-based in K.S.A, Jeddah
We will create a one stop shop for Government (B2G), B2C and B2B clients, offering a total solution to electrified mobility services ranging from consultation, feasibility analysis and implementation.
The business will help revolutionise the EV charging marketplace, combining the provision of power and data together as a cost-effective solution in a variety of urban environments.
The CPO Manager reports to the Director of Energy & EV Infrastructure and in this position he/she will be the backbone of the new business network, responsible for ensuring the smooth operations of the EV charging network. Monitoring the complete charge point network (including comms) and work closely with vendors. Working with the Product Manager to ensure the business is providing reliable and consistent service to customers.
You will be a focal point across the company for expertise on charging station configuration & optimization.
- You will be required to monitor the charge point network (including comms) to work closely with hardware and software vendors to ensure optimal services are delivered, minimise any downtime whilst providing a reliable and consistent EV charging experience.
- To fully understand the functionality and features of the SaaS software, SIM connectivity and be familiar with all the chosen hardware.
- Work with the Product Manager to ensure the business is providing the best service possible to customers based on the installed hardware and software.
- Manage service level agreements with hardware and software vendors.
Skills, qualifications & experience
- 2+ years of working with charge points and charge point operators or SaaS platforms.
- Strong knowledge of how charge point hardware and software integrate and communicate.
- Alternative experience in IOT, software, smart cities and connected devices would be a
- A deep understanding of EV charging infrastructure and operations.
- Excellent communicator – Strong verbal and written communication.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Exhibit resilience, patience and understanding.
- Able to provide the bridge between the technical and product departments.
- Ability to understand system diagnostic reports and manage relationships with customer support vendors.
- Background in technical discipline such as electrical or mechanical engineering [preferred].
- Ability to digest and articulate technical information to the wider team
- Natural problem-solver.
- Operate with a high level of autonomy with a proven ability to juggle numerous activities and projects.
To apply: CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com