Nom de la société : Healthcare Commercial Company (part of an International Group)
Phénicia Conseil Group for an healthcare Commercial Company (part of an International Group) with direct operations in different countries in Africa and able to supply healthcare facilities with advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies, is looking for the:
Expat, based in Angola
Reporting to the Global CEO He/She is expected to bring high level managerial leadership as well as business acumen, and ability to lead through change and growth.
- Lead the strategy, business direction, growth engines, potential opportunities in the territory and manage to complete portfolio through new vendor agreements and/or additional revenue streams (always according to Group Global development strategy).
- Collaborate with other companies of the Division, to maximize synergies, growth, efficiency and profitability.
- Manage a team of + 50 people and a turnover of approx. : 30MUSD, built by selling complex multi-industrial solutions.
- B2G Experience: drive and maintain relationships with government in the territory; know how to present value propositions and win substantial business by building long-term relationships while adhering to regulatory aspects
- Able to temporary play the role of Sales Director.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong track record of having successfully managed and developed a global company with substantial business scope (minimum 20 million).
- Technical, Business and Marketing background, with at least 10 years’ experience working globally with leading entities, knowing how to engage and partner with them in emerging markets.
- Proven track record having worked with government officials and national entities.
- Previous experience in Laboratory and/or Imaging Diagnostic is a must (depending on level of seniority, may be considered as alternative long record in Healthcare/Pharma industry).
- High level of integrity and understanding of compliance issues.
- Relationship builder with respect to cultures and people.
- Strong sales acumen and both capability to direct promote sales in Key Accounts and managing a multicultural sales team.
Education and Languages:
Portuguese (is a must), high level of English,
Academic degree, preferable also MBA from a renowned university.
Working Experience in Africa, additional value.
To apply : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com