Nom de la société : Subsidiary of an Multinational Group
Phénicia Conseil, for a subsidiary of an International group who designs and implements sustainable water and wastewater solutions in the residential, agricultural, and industrial sectors, developing projects in water technologies, desalination, irrigation, and wastewater treatment, is looking for a:
Local contract Abidjan- Ivory Coast
– Define and update the hydrogeological requirements for the Project considering the legal guidelines combined with the client’s requests and the best practices in terms of standards and regulations.
– Follow-up ONEP preparation works on Hydrogeology and field survay works
– Participate in the analysis of the drilling sub-contractors proposal/quotes.
– Follow-up and coordinate the Drilling sub-contractor’s works on the field.
– Support the Contract Manager , Coordinate and follow-up
Responsibilities and Tasks
– Accurately follow specifications outlined in proposed projects to ensure that the overall production goal is achieved in the end.
– Evaluate designs and geological reports to spot loopholes and fine-tune them to enhance their final outlook.
– Be present for consultation with clients for an in-depth discussion of what the job at hand involves.
– Monitor the step-by-step progress of the works on site and make a detailed report of observation which will be submitted to the project supervisor to determine if the project conforms to the defined goals.
– Guarantee a proper supervision of the works in the field.
– Guarantee a flow of regular and reliable reporting to the Contract Manager.
– Evaluating design solutions against industry standards and regulations.
Skills and Education
– Base formation in a relevant field, BAC+3 minimum
– Water engineer education
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills to actively pass messages across to clients, sub-contractors and team.
– Ability to present in front of stakeholders and managers.
– Proficient in MS Office and popular design Apps, experience in ERP softwares and MS Project is valued but not mandatory.
– Good temperament to deal with people in all situations.
– Ability to maintain focus amid distractions that could arise during productions.
– French and English are mandatory.
– Available for travel within the country with the possibility of long stays away from Abidjan.
To Apply : CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com