Phénicia Conseil Group is looking for an Administrative Assistant/Assistante d’administration bilingual French/English, Abidjan, Ivory Coast For a multi-national group
Position summary and responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Administration Manager the Administrative Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Administration and HR . She/He serves as a liaison to the senior management teams as well with other employees as needed by the Administration Manager like: organizing and coordinating executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- Assists the AM with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the AM ‘s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the SLT, The Management Team (TMG),
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the AM with Board members, donors, foundation staff, and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed. (See Board Support.)
- Conducts research on prospective corporate and foundation donors to identify and evaluate current needs and assembles materials needed for the proposals.
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with donors and prospects.
- Supports AM in his/her external/internal commitments, including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
Skills and requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years, in which 5 years as an Administrative-Executive personal assistance. Any experience in the tourism and/or stewarding industry is welcome.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Office pack knowledge (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable with technology, someone who finds solutions not problems, Who is able to think smart and outside the box to overcome obstacles.
- Good verbal communication.
- Communicative however discrete.
- Punctuality is high demand and organized.
- Good presentation/image
Send yours CV to: email@example.com
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org