Phénicia conseil is looking for an Administrative assistant to the Country director based in Dakar for a multi-national group with a vast overall experience in developing, designing, implementing and managing sustainable, long-term and large-scale turnkey projects, working in collaboration with governmental and private entities and providing financing solutions whenever necessary.
Reporting directly to the Country Director, the Administrative Assistant (AA) to the Country Director provides executive and administrative work. The AA serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters retaining to the Country Director.
The AA serves as a liaison to the Country Director and senior management teams as well with other employees as needed by the Country Director, organizes, and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts and oversees special projects.
- Assists the Country Director with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the Country Director’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Writing memos on Senegalese economic news (summarize ministerial council, signed projects, the new needs of Ministries).
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and
written communication with partners.
Skills and Requirements:
- An experience of minimum of 5 years, in which 3 years as an Administrative-executive personal assistance.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Office pack knowledge (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Any BA, preferred in tourism or English.
- French (native), English written and oral at proficiency level
To Apply: CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org