Nom de la société : Confidentiel
Supervision and monitoring of Civil and Mechanical Subcontractors with the objective of completing the design, procurement, construction, and commissioning of a Mechanical Biological Treatment (MBT) Plant within schedule.
- Ensure that the HSE regulations are upheld and maintained by all subcontractors on site.
- Administration of Civil and Mechanical Subcontracts and ensuring that contractual clauses are respected and notifications timely served.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements, local building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Coordination between Subcontractors to ensure that the interface between civil and electromechanical works is carried out as planned. Actively respond to any identified and / or potential delay that may lead to the Project not achieving the time target.
- Conduct quality assurance and quality control on the civil and electromechanical works to ensure that the works are carried as per the required quality standards
- Preparing internal progress reports to be sent to the management outlining the performance of the works as per the schedule
- Identify, analyse, and manage risks and opportunities at Project level.
- Assist Project Director to meet demands or requests for information coming from Client.
- Keep efficient project records to register all activities of importance relevant to the Project
Profile of Project Manager Position for the Cannakale Project:
- Mechanical / Process Engineer with adequate knowledge in civil construction works.
- Minimum experience of 10 years with a track record in Waste Treatment Projects.
- Experience in commissioning of Solid Waste Treatment / Biomechanical Treatment.
- Proven Project Management Leadership & Communication skills.
- Full command of English & Turkish languages. Knowledge of French language would be advantageous.
- Experience in working with Turkish Civil & Mechanical Contractors.
- Knowledge of the construction codes and rules of art in Turkey.
- Autonomous & self-driven to coordinate between and manage Subcontractors of different disciplines to achieve completion within challenging time targets.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org