For a Group multi-national that is developing large construction projects in Angola, related to Housing, Social Equipment’s and Infrastructures with a vast overall experience in developing, designing, implementing and managing sustainable, long-term and large-scale turnkey projects in the African continent Phénicia Conseil Group is looking for a:
Project Manager Construction, Buildings and Infrastructures Expat – Angola
- Manage and lead Projects of Housing, Public Buildings and Infrastructures construction
- Manage all aspects of the project planning, including scheduling, budgeting, reporting, HSE and quality
- Supervise all stages of the projects to ensure compliance with all relevant specifications
- Monitor and review the activities of the contractors and the supervision team, in order to reach the highest professional standards and adopt best practice methods.
- Coordinate with all relevant parties and representatives to minimize any disruption and ensure the completion of the projects in time, cost, quality and safety.
- Active support and interaction to Bidding, Contracting, PMO and Supply Chain
- Management of the flow of resources: human, materials, equipment and tools
- Provide strong leadership and supervision to project teams
- Candidate with more than 10 years of experience as Project Manager in Construction Projects (Buildings or Infrastructure)
- PM experience from contractor side is valued
- Strong results-orientation, with strong leadership and ownership skills
- Highly motivated and extremely committed
- Deep understanding of construction processes as well as project management principles
- Inclination and talent for contract management.
- Experience working in multicultural companies.
· English and Portuguese
Send yours cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com