Nom de la société : Group multi-national that is developing large construction projects in Africa
Phénicia Conseil for a Group multi-national that is developing large construction projects in Africa related to Housing, Social Equipment’s, and Infrastructures and that is managing important new projects in Angola, is looking for a:
Real Estate and Urbanization
Belas, Luanda, Expat/local employment
The selected candidate will be integrated in the Technical Experts team and will gradually be involved in all projects.
- The Technical Expert is responsible for technical support and assistance, in what concerns to his expertise area, the Projects full cycle, since identification, preparation, design, implementation, tests, commissioning and guarantee.
- Accountable for the results achieved in all projects, measured by the compliance with all Annual Objectives in terms of Delivery, Budget, Quality and Safety;
- Technical Expert is part of Technical Department, reports directly to Design Coordinator, directs and coordinates designers, consultants, contractors, and suppliers in his specific expertise area.
Main functions and responsibilities
- Guide projects to compliance with company’s objectives: Delivery, Budget, Quality and Safety;
- Provide professional support to dialog with Client, Official Entities, Designers and Contractors;
- Close follow-up of design process, to get the best design, with the quality required, in a cost-effective way, timely manner;
- Participation in tender process, technical documentation preparation and bid analysis;
- Coordinate design issues, giving specific professional support to Project “owner” action, to meet with technical requirements and best practices.
- Close follow-up and supervision of construction process;
- Promote coordination, identify areas for improvement, share experience, knowledge, and harmonization between projects;
- Provides expertise and guidance on cooling, ventilation, and air conditioning systems in different phases of a HVAC system development: design, construction, tests and commissioning, warranty;
- Conducts field studies on HVAC facilities; identifies, recommends, and tests strategies to solve problems and concerns;
- Determines appropriate materials and equipment required for projects and facilities including choosing and comparing different types of HVAC systems, cooling, heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), refrigeration, and plumbing, pumps, pipes, conduits, …;
- Reviewing drawings and schematics to verify that they meet industry standards and are technically accurate;
- Preparing detailed estimates of project costs, including labour requirements and material costs;
- Provides definition of HVAC interaction with BMS / GTC systems, and interact efficiently with other specialties: Hydraulics and electrical;
- Evaluates the energy efficiency of buildings and designing energy efficient systems for them;
. Conducts energy audits to identify opportunities for energy conservation and recommending
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanic Engineering required or another related engineer.
- +5 years of related experience preferred.
- Minimum professional experience of 5 years in the position;
- Proficient with CAD software.
- Ms Project;
- BIM (Revit) appreciated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- English and Portuguese written and spoken. French is appreciated.
To apply: send motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org