Nom de la société : A leading technology provider to traditional and new energies industry
Phénicia Conseil Group for a leading technology provider to traditional and new energies industry; delivering fully integrated projects, products, and services, a Global Multinational with over 20.000 Employees around the globe, is looking for a:
Lead Project Engineer –Automation & Digital
Based in Singapour, Local permanent contract
He/She will be responsible for the Automation & Digital scope of work of our Offshore and OnshoreControl Systems Solutions. The role includes the management of discipline engineering team that may be in house design team, geographically remote engineering and design center, or outside engineering contractors. The role also involves leadership and close collaboration with various stakeholders. Projects applications range from conventional Oil & Gas (Shallow Water Subsea Production Systems, Offshore Platform Topsides, Upstream Onshore production) to decarbonization and new energies projects (CO2 Storage, H2 production & storage, etc.)
Involvement starts from Front End support until Project Close-Out.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyze customer’s requirements to determine the optimal Automation & Digital system solution and determines applicable configuration/architecture
- Interface with Project Managers & Systems Engineers and develop scopes, schedules and budgets. Be able to work to scope and create scope changes as required
- In the project offer phase: Preparation of automation & digital functional specifications in interface with other disciplines: system architecture, operating philosophy, definition of security requirements, consideration of maintenance aspects, functional analysis, narrative control, cause and effect matrices, logic diagrams
- Provide support as control SME during meeting and communication with customers
- Write design and procurement specifications for Automation & Digital system
- Coordinate Design and Testing of local/edge control system software including control modules, equipment modules, graphics, alarms, safety interlocks etc. Ensures the development and configuration of PLC programs and the human-machine interface, using best practices, mainly using the internal UCOS solution, or if required by the project, alternatives such as Allen Bradley “Control Logix” and “Factory Talk Studio”.
- Coordinate Design & Testing of secured Digital Twin enabling secured digital system on the cloud, live monitoring and analysis of facility and smart system management, predictive maintenance and low/no human intervention facility design, energy and production management enhancement
- Monitoring of Internal and / or External Interfaces. Interface with Instrumentation & Control, Process, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineers/designers and vendors.
- Evaluate and technically recommend supplier offers,
- Supplier follow-up after order (planning, design, organization), including monthly contract follow-up meetings,documentation
- Plan, organize and participate in system Testing (FAT/EFAT/SITs)
- Facilitate coordination meetings with the Process, Mechanical, and Electrical project team members to ensure the identification, design and integration of all control system strategies.
- Implement established developed control scheme based on client requirements
- Evaluate needs for new Technologies and propose implementation
Expected Profile & Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science or MSc Degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience involving software development and testing for oil and gas process controls or energy production control and related automation
- Knowledge of Digital Twin solution development using AWS services
- Experience developing User Requirement Specifications, Functional Specifications, Sequence of Operations
- Experience developing the automation design from P&ID’s, URS’s, FS’s
- Experience developing/designing Control System Architectures
- Experience with Rockwell Automation Products hardware and software product suites (ControlLogix, Logix 5000, FactoryTalk View, FactoryTalk Historian and FactoryTalk VantagePoint.) experience
- Experience with TechnipFMC UCOS Scada System is a plus
- Knowledge & experience of communication protocols: Ethernet/IP, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, ControlNet, OPC. Knowledge of Profibus and ProfiNet is a plus
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Capability in reading electrical/mechanical schematics
- Trouble shooting abilities for electrical systems
- Knowledge of Batch Process Control, ISA-S88 standard programming.
- Knowledge of ISA-101 and ISA-18.2 HMI and Alarming standards
- Good problem-solving skills coupled with a strong aptitude to learn and innovate
- Flexible, methodical and dynamic, sense of teamwork. Open, curious and adaptable, you move with ease in contact with different cultures, interlocutors and environments.
- Fluent in English
- Commissioning and startup control system in field required
- Recognized for your analytical skills, as well as your ability to identify risks and solve complex problems., for your interpersonal skills and your ability to work in a team.
To Apply: email@example.com
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org