General Manager – Fleet Management
For a leading Automotive division of a very diversified group based in middle east, with more than 3500 employees and an international presence Phénicia Conseil is looking for a:
GM Fleet Management based in Jeddah.
He/she will serve as a key member of the Operations team and will report directly to the CEO Automotive
- Combine operational excellence with strategic evolution to develop and deliver a truly exceptional and market leading proposition.
- Build a world class end-to-end fleet management solution(SaaS), Fleet Management team and network from scratch by recruiting and training.
- Capable to optimising the entire supply chain relating to fleet in a truly transparent way, in order to reduce and control the Total Cost of Ownership and deliver a return on investment to our future clients.
- Supporting our future clients across Kingdom of Saudi with operational and strategic fleet new management solutions
- Ability to identify problems, recommend solutions, negotiate and execute contingency plans.
- Able to lead the development of the annual Fleet budget process, monthly budget variance analysis cost reconciliations, partnering with potential customers and Direct financial reporting procedures for the Fleet Maintenance team
- Proven ability to communicate through multiple levels of the organization to drive results
- Establish and maintain relationships with major external maintenance and parts suppliers
- Ensures solid linkages exist between internal functions and partners, including the Logistics group, Sales, After Sales, Operations, Legal, HR and Finance
- Partnering with our internal Petromin Express, Autocare and Tristar Garages personnel to direct the day-to-day activity related to contractual commitments at each site contract.
- Represent Fleet Management in monthly location Management meetings client interactions if/when needed.
- Play an active role in monitoring customer satisfaction and recommending action/s to correct problems if/when needed.
Skills and requirements:
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree MBA or advanced degree
- Experience: 15 or more years of experience leading teams of people and projects out of which atleast 10 or more years of Fleet Management experience.
- Previous working experience in Fleet in middle east area will be a plus
- Negotiation, Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop financial forecasts
- Experience developing KPIs and analysing metrics
- Fluent in English Arabic Language skills desired, not mandatory,
- Well-organized, dependable, self-sufficient
- Familiarity with SaaS, fleet platforms, fleet mobility requirements and global trends on fleet requiremets.
In addition, as a member of the senior leadership team in Sales and Operations and throughout the company, the GM must possess a demonstrated ability to manage performance through subordinate leaders and develop an outstanding environment of collaborative success.
Please send your CV to the following address: email@example.com
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org