Nom de la société : Subsidiary of a Multinational Group
Phénicia Conseil Group for a Subsidiary of Multi-national group who designs and implements comprehensive educational and training initiatives in developing countries around the world, working in close cooperation with governmental, institutional and private partners, handling everything from start to finish, is looking for a:
Business Development Manager E-learning
Local contract based in Senegal or Ivory Coast
This position will lead the business development activities of the subsidiary in the area of E-learning in Senegal and Côte d’Ivoire. The ideal candidate will have the skills and experience to identify opportunities, develop relationships, and drive business process on the tactic and detailed level with ministries and government agencies. She/he will be required to maintain deep knowledge of the local e-learning industry business environment and bring to the table high level contacts in at least one of the territories.
Skills and requirements
- + 5 years of proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role within the e-learning/ education industry in Ivory Coast and/or Senegal.
- Conduct research to identify and generate new business opportunities that lead to the development of new projects with ministries and government agencies.
- Uncover and verify these business opportunities and transform them into a clear business plan.
- Implement business plan locally with the assistance of internal and external resources with the ability to manage the business and bring results.
- Promote the company services addressing and tailoring it to client objectives.
- Drive impactful engagements with key strategic partners.
- Work individually but also as a team player.
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales, or relevant field.
- Proficiency in French and English, MUST.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
- Already based in Dakar or Abidjan.
- Ability to drive action and work closely with multiple departments and stakeholders, such as – Project Management, Engineering, Operations and Finance.
- Good technological literacy.
To apply – CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com