Nom de la société : Subsidiary of a multi-national group, designing and implementing sustainable water and wastewater solutions
Phénicia Conseil for a Subsidiary of a multi-national group, designing and implementing sustainable water and wastewater solutions in the residential, agricultural, and industrial sectors in Africa , is looking for a
Dams Construction – Process Owner
Expat, Belas – Luanda, Angola
- To integrate the preliminary project processes and its aspects end-to-end, budget control, time schedule control, procurement aspects, pricing and contracting.
- Overview and ensure that all required processes and project plans are according to the objectives defined by the Client´s contract milestone.
- Provide insights for tender, project design and construction management processes to prevent risks.
- Review and integrate all work methods and procedures prepared by the engineering experts to guarantee that all technical and administrative services are provided.
- Engage stakeholders to ensure alignment with their requirements and expectations.
- Plan and manage process improvement opportunities.
Experience and education
- Recognized qualifications within a relevant field: Bsc or Msc Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a related field (Process Manager / Project Manager).
- Minimum 15 years of experience in big and complex water dam projects, of which at least five years as a Project Director/Project Manager for both the Consultant and Contractors’ international company.
- Advanced knowledge in construction management processes, means and methods of water dams for irrigation and livestock drinking is an advantage.
- Prove knowledge in Dams construction, inspection, and consultation. Advantage with RCC method and or concrete Dams.
- Superior contract management competence and ability to liaise with all project stakeholders, including Owners, Subcontractors, Consulting Engineers, and Financiers etc.
- Understanding all facets of the construction processes from design of a broad range of dam types, including embankment and concrete dams.
- Highly motivated and extremely committed Deep understanding of legal and industry standards.
- Experience working in multicultural companies.
- Using specialized construction management software packages.
- English and Portuguese is a must.
To apply :firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com