Nom de la société : healthcare Commercial Company
Phénicia Conseil Group for a healthcare Commercial Company (part of an International Group) with direct operations in different countries in Africa and able to supply healthcare facilities with advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies, is looking for the:
Business Unit Manager – Imaging
The Business Unit Manager’s primary responsibility is to ensure that the Imaging business unit is meeting goals that contribute to the overall success of the company.
The position has a broad range of responsibilities: from analyzing market trends and training and mentoring staff, to creating and implementing strategies to reach business goals.
- To accurately interpret policies and procedures, model them and hold others accountable for following them consistently.
- Set & Monitor Sales objective, ensuring that progress is made, and the goals are on track to reach the desired outcome by the set deadline.
- Develop, mentor and motivate team.
- Develop and implement business plan, and the support marketing strategy.
- Analyze and explore the market.
- Closely monitor team activities.
- Ultimate responsible for the success of the sales activities, including the Revenue and Profit, of the Business Unit.
- Support the planning of the Business Unit annual business, together with the Company’s CEO.
- Support and coordination the Service sales process of the Business Unit.
- Interface with imaging vendors represented by the company.
Skills and Education:
Degree in Radiology, Biomedicine, Engineering, Imaging or Management and Marketing.
- 8-10 years’ experience in Imaging or Sales in this field
- At least 3 years of direct people management
- Fluent Portuguese and English is mandatory
- High technical knowledge of Imaging (previous experience in Imaging Business is a plus)
- Strong skills in healthcare market
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com